3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Located atop the Continental Divide, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve is a haven of untouched jungle, where rare plant and animal species live among wisps of cloud and thick tree growth. This small-group hiking tour allows you to experience the full breadth of Monteverde’s flora and fauna, while your naturalist guide navigates and provides insight into the area’s rich biodiversity.
- Escape the bustle of city life while you explore Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Get a chance to see animals such as howler monkeys, sloths, and toucans
- Small-group tour lets you escape crowds and immerse yourself in nature
- Round-trip transportation from hotels near Santa Elena and Monteverde
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sinwa Tours Operador Turístico S.A
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk in Monteverde Cloud Forest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk in Monteverde Cloud Forest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walk in Monteverde Cloud Forest?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk in Monteverde Cloud Forest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk in Monteverde Cloud Forest
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPuntarenasObstacle Courses - Central PacificHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificClimbing - Central PacificPhotography Tours - Central PacificObstacle Courses - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeClimbing - MonteverdePhotography Tours - MonteverdeObstacle Courses - JacoHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoClimbing - JacoPhotography Tours - JacoCategory