2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Refugio de Vida Silvestre Trails $8
Transportations if you need we can provide it for $5 extra
Departure & Return
C. Los Camachos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
We meet up in the front desk of the Refugio de vida silvetre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roy the local nature guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tropical Forest Night Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tropical Forest Night Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tropical Forest Night Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tropical Forest Night Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tropical Forest Night Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasNight Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificNight Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeEco Tours - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeNight Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoWalking Tours - JacoCategory