8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sneak in a tropical island getaway during your Costa Rica vacation on this cruise from Jaco to Tortuga Island. Swim, snorkel, hike, drink, and dine on this all-inclusive tour, with the option to rent even more of your favorite watersports equipment like waverunners and paddleboards. Bookend your tour with a catamaran cruise across the beautiful Gulf of Nicoya.
- Tortuga Island tour from Jaco lets you visit in a day
- Enjoy free time on the island relaxing and using included sports equipment
- Breakfast, lunch, and drinks like rum punch and margaritas included
- All logistics are taken care of on this guided tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Hike, Banana Boat
Local Transportation upon request for transportation in Hermosa extra charge of $5
Departure & Return
Los Sueños Resort and Marina, Puntarenas Province, Playa Herradura, Costa Rica
Diagonal to Maverick Store. Check in time 7:10 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Cat Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tortuga Island Tour with Costa Cat ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tortuga Island Tour with Costa Cat ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tortuga Island Tour with Costa Cat ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tortuga Island Tour with Costa Cat ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tortuga Island Tour with Costa Cat
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCentral PacificPuntarenasCatamaran Cruises - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificCatamaran Cruises - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWater Tours - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeCatamaran Cruises - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWater Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory