- Enjoy a haunted tour of Old Quebec
- Walk the city streets with character guides in costume
- Learn about the city’s sordid past
- Available in English and French
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the Morrin Centre (44, Chaussée des Écossais) at 8pm.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 PM - 09:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Les Promenades Fantomes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Punishments were not for the weak of heart, torture was the norm and both the French and British were very good at it." See review