2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Quebec City sparkles in the winter and comes to life during the festive Christmas season. On this tour you can experience the magic of Old Quebec during the holidays. As it will be cold out, you don’t want to wander aimlessly—your walking tour guide will take you to the best winter spots in the UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site. Sample local Christmas produce and learn about the unique traditions of the city.
- Join a guided walking tour so you don’t get lost in the old city
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Samples of local products at the markets is included
- An ideal way to stay warm and active in the winter
Saved to wishlist!
Festive & sugary reward
Small hot chocolate
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christmas Magic in Old Quebec?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Christmas Magic in Old Quebec?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas Magic in Old Quebec?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Christmas Magic in Old Quebec
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingQuebec CityChristmas - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecCategory
Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & TicketsQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & TicketsBora Parc Valcartier Tours & TicketsVia Ferrata Montmorency Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsFort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & TicketsCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & TicketsSaint-Roch Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & TicketsOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & Tickets