Explore our promoted experiences
- Ideal for couples—discover historic Québec in the romantic early evening
- Indulge in a 5-course tasting menu including amuse-bouche, charcuterie, and flambé, with wine pairings
- Learn about French-Canadian history from your knowledgable guide
- Small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you in the front of the Chevalier House
You will be finishing the tour at one of the most visited streets in Old Quebec.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify your dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking unless booked as a private group
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved,comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HQ SERVICES TOURISTIQUES INC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be ready to walk, wear comfortable shoes and go hungry!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews