30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Spare your feet the blisters and make your ascent to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency stress-free when you purchase your entrance and cable car ticket in advance. The leisurely ride to the top offers spectacular views of the 272-foot (83 meter) high waterfall. Be sure to visit the Manoir, where you can learn about the history and heritage of the area.
- See the waterfalls from a unique vantage point
- Visit the park when it’s convenient for you
- Reach the top without breaking a sweat
- Save time with advanced ticket purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Other park activities
Departure & Return
12/26/2021 - 1/2/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
2/5/2022 - 2/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
5/16/2022 - 10/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parc de la Chute Montmorency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parc de la Chute-Montmorency Admission with Cable Car?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parc de la Chute-Montmorency Admission with Cable Car?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Parc de la Chute-Montmorency Admission with Cable Car?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great experience for all ages, the cable car gives you great views of the Falls and at a fair price!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesQuebec CityNature and Wildlife - QuebecAttractions & Museums - QuebecCategory
Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & TicketsBora Parc Valcartier Tours & TicketsShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsSaint-Roch Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & TicketsFort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & TicketsPromenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & TicketsVia Ferrata Montmorency Tours & TicketsMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & TicketsCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & Tickets