Explore our promoted experiences
- Get local advice about the best routes—relax as you ride with an included map
- Ride in safety on a bike that is always checked out upon return
- Choose from a hybrid or a road bike to feel at ease on the road
- Kids can ride along in a trailer or with a tandem bike
Departure & Return
Travelers find us easily as we are located on the street and put a lot of bikes in front of the store. We are in the lower part of the old city between the train station and the old Farmer's Market nearby the bike paths leading in every directions and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cyclo Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience