Explore our promoted experiences
- Double-decker bus tour of Quebec City: Ideal for first-time visitors
- Great way to get your bearings and pinpoint places to come back to
- Learn about Quebec City history and culture from your tour guide
- Sit on the top deck for views you cannot get from the ground
Departure & Return
The departure point is just next to Musée du Fort (address provided) You can present yourself at the bus directly. The bus will be written Quebec Tours on it. It is a Yellow open top double decker. Do not go to the Red double decker bus, as it is another tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unitours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands