4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Use of bicycle
Ferry boat round trip
Departure & Return
35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
you can get to meeting point by Bus, walking, taxi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Québec City River Scenic Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Québec City River Scenic Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Québec City River Scenic Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Québec City River Scenic Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuebec CityMountain Bike Tours - QuebecWater Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecCategory
Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & TicketsCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & TicketsQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & TicketsFort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & TicketsShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsSaint-Roch Tours & TicketsBora Parc Valcartier Tours & TicketsMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & TicketsQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsPromenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & TicketsOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & Tickets