- Look for wildlife and hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Professional photos of your tour available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
Our office is located Km 2 on the road to Manuel Antonio coming from Quepos
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- What to Bring: swimsuit, quick dry clothing that is comfortable to wear with a harness, sunscreen, bug spray, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Shoes with good traction are recommended.
- Vegetarian option, and gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Largest harness fits a size 42" waist
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "May want to bring a change of clothes for the ride back." See review