3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the unique biodiversity of Costa Rica as you embark on a tour of the Manuel Antonio National Park, located just outside Quepos. Make your own way to the park and meet your private, naturalist guide to begin your tour. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the grounds and observe several species like monkeys, sloths, toucans, lizards, and much more.
- Use a provided spotting scope to observe animals
- Learn about the flora and fauna while you walk
- Optical equipment is provided for nature photos
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Nature Spotting Scope
Departure & Return
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
As you get to the park entrance gate, please ask for Jade Tours
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/25/2019 - 1/30/2023
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Jade Tours S.A
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Manuel Antonio Park Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Manuel Antonio Park Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Manuel Antonio Park Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Manuel Antonio Park Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Manuel Antonio Park Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory