6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When it comes to your perfect Costa Rican adventure, this tour from Manuel Antonio to Quebrada de Arroyo, has it all. Ride a 4x4 into the Costa Rican rain forest,visit a waterfall, walk across a swinging bridge, and swim in natural pools, all on a hassle-free guided excursion. Complete the tour with a fresh lunch at a farm in the countryside before returning to your hotel.
- Ride a 4x4 into the rain forest, going past rural villages and taking in the views as you go
- Travel through the rain forest en route to a waterfall and natural swimming pool
- Ideal Costa Rican adventure for families or those with limited time
- Lunch at a farm and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick ups & Drop only in Quepos / Manuel Antonio Area. Please let us the name of the hotel, hostel, villa, house that you are going to stay. Guests staying in other area or not in included area transportation must come to a meeting point. We also provide transportation outside of our area with an extra fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mulguri Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mulguri Waterfalls & Eco Adventure Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mulguri Waterfalls & Eco Adventure Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mulguri Waterfalls & Eco Adventure Manuel Antonio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mulguri Waterfalls & Eco Adventure Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are looking for a great adventure, make sure to book this excursion." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mulguri Waterfalls & Eco Adventure Manuel Antonio
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuepos4WD Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central Pacific4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoExtreme - JacoEco Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - Jaco4WD Tours - San JoseSporting Events - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseExtreme - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory