2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Chellah Entrance ($8)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup/drop off from traveler address
- Sale Airport, Rabat Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Navette Casablanca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 178220P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsLayover Tours Private & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRabatBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Atlantic CoastLayover Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - CasablancaCity Tours - CasablancaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CasablancaLayover Tours - CasablancaBus Tours - FezCity Tours - FezSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FezLayover Tours - FezCategory