Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-hour sunset camel ride and desert dinner from Ras Al Khaimah
- 45-minute guided camel trek through the desert
- Watch for desert flora and wildlife and stop for sunset photos
- Visit a Bedouin-style camp and savor a BBQ-buffet dinner with non-alcoholic drinks included
- Enjoy whirling dervish-style tanoura, belly dancing, and fire shows
- Soak up the desert setting and opt to try a 'shisha' (Arabic water pipe)
- Round-trip air-conditioned transport, with hotel pickup and drop-off in Ras Al Khaimah included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, listen to a safety briefing, and climb on to your camel. Then, settle into the rolling stride as you set off along dusty tracks with a Bedouin guide leading the way.
Plod across dunes and rugged terrain, and identify interesting desert flora on route with help from your guide. Plus, keep watch for indigenous wildlife such as desert foxes and gerbils — the latter sometimes likened to miniature kangaroos for their leaping motion.
Along the way, make two stops to admire the desert sunset. Quench your thirst with sodas and mineral water, and take photos of the orange sun as it starts to sink below the sands.
After a roughly 45-minute ride, dismount and head to a nearby Bedouin-style camp nestled in a desert oasis. Drink in the beautiful surroundings as twilight takes hold, and savor a delicious barbecue buffet dinner served with sodas and water. Alcoholic drinks are available to purchase (own expense).
As you relax and enjoy the magical desert setting, try puffing on an optional shisha (Arabic water pipe) and enjoy the live entertainment of traditional Arabic dancing and music. Watch a hypnotic, whirling dervish-style tanoura show, together with an exciting fire dance and belly dancing displays.
Clap along to the music and soak up the romantic atmosphere as darkness falls over the dunes. Then, when it’s time, drive back to Ras Al Khaimah where your experience ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flash Horizon Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.