- A guided walking tour of Ravenna with admission tickets to the Basilica di San Francesco
- Tick off the town’s top cultural and historical attractions in under a few hours of sightseeing
- Get an in-depth overview of the stunning Emilia Romagna arts hub, from ancient times to today
- Complimentary audio headsets will give you the freedom to move around without missing a word
Departure & Return
Meeting point is outside the central Railway Station of Ravenna
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants.
- If the minimu is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule your tour or for a refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.