- Champagne master class in the heart of Reims
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
- Alcoholic drinks and food pairings included
- Convenient centre-ville location
Departure & Return
We will meet at le Tresor de Champagne: 2 Rue Olivier Métra, in Reims.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Champagne Tasting Workshop in Reims.