To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Wine lovers will adore this exclusive Champagne tour with dedicated personal guide. Cruise the Avenue de Champagne; see Dom Pérignon’s grave in Hautvillers; enjoy a small-group tour of a big-name Champagne house; and savor private tastings at two family wineries. Your day includes 2-way private door-to-door transfers, so there’s no need to worry about designated drivers. Choose between lunch in Le Clos Corbier or an alternative: it’s at your expense.
- Tour the Avenue de Champagne, Hautvillers, and a big-name Champagne house
- Savor private Champagne tastings at two boutique family-run wineries
- Pick a lunch venue to suit your style—or opt for evergreen Le Clos Corbier
- Relax with door-to-door 2-way private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
Visit and tasting at two family run boutiques wineries
Hotel or train station pick-up and Drop-off in the Champagne region
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Visit of the picturesque village of Hautvillers and Dom Pérignon Church
Lunch: A nice option is a lunch at a typical Champagne House at 45€ per adult and 20€ per child
Pick-up and drop-off outside Champagne region
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup can be anywhere within the Champagne region
We also pickup at train stations in Champagne like :
- Champagne Ardenne
- Reims centre
We don't do pickups in Paris because of the traffic to get inside the city but we can advise you the best transfers to Champagne : train, bus, minibus...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY À La Française
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17408P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneBus Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneFull-day Tours - ChampagneFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - ParisBus Tours - ParisWine Tastings - ParisFull-day Tours - ParisCategory