- Evening Imagine Peace Tower tour from Reykjavik
- Cruise from Reykjavik Old Harbour to Videy Island
- Follow a guide to the remote location of the Imagine Peace Tower
- Listen to a video narration about the tower and world peace by Yoko Ono
- Warm up with a hot drink before the cruise back to Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Meet us at the red and white ticket office by the Old Harbour in Reykjavík.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Involves a walk on gravel unpaved road and may include a steep climb to a viewing platform.
- Weather may change quickly. Please be prepared for all weather conditions and dress appropriately.
- Sturdy footwear, warm jacket, thermals, hat, scarf and gloves are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Crampons are provided if conditions call for it.
- Not recommended for travelers that have difficulties walking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elding Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.