Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a walking food tour through downtown Richmond, Virginia
- Travel through the city’s Arts District
- Visit a diverse array of local eateries
- Sample the best food selection at each location
Departure & Return
Please contact us at (804) 213-2330 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after booking for the meeting location for your specific tour date. If you wait until tour day, we may not be able to answer the phone if we're out leading tours!
What To Expect
Sample delicious food and snacks from several different restaurants, cafes, and shops, from authentic southern cuisine, Mediterranean fare, and unique ice creams. Meet chefs and business owners, and discover their passion for their craft. From your guide, hear the stories that make about one of Richmond’s most defining neighborhoods.
For a little something extra, opt for the Thursday evening tour and indulge in alcohol pairings at select stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are Vegetarian or have Dietary restrictions. Please contact supplier prior to tour date.
- A small amount of walking is involved, but Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Actual restaurants, cafes, and shops may vary, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Richmond Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.