2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Rimini with your own private guide, and discover the places that tourists rarely see. On a walking tour of the city, you’ll head into Rimini’s historic heart. Piece together the city’s Roman history, stroll through a piazza where the 1973 'Amarcord' movie was filmed, and visit the historic fisherman village of San Giuliano. You’ll hear all the local history as you go.
- Walking tour of downtown Rimini with a private guide
- Stroll past the Arch of Augustus and hear tales of Federico Fellini
- See the Surgeon’s House with its collection of Roman medical instruments
- Explore the tangle of streets that make up Vecchia Pescheria
- Cross a centuries-old bridge to the village of San Giuliano
- Enjoy an itinerary that’s tailored to your interests by your own guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Corso d'Augusto, 118, 47921 Rimini RN, Italy
In front of Arco di Augusto.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rimini Walking Tour: Away from the Tourist Trail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rimini Walking Tour: Away from the Tourist Trail?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Rimini Walking Tour: Away from the Tourist Trail
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRiminiCity Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFull-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaCategory