- Enjoy Roatan’s kayaking, snorkeling, beaches, chocolate, and rum
- Tranquil waters and instruction from a guide make the trip accessible to paddlers of any level
- Vibrant marine life surrounds you while you’re kayaking and snorkeling
- A guide leads you to the best spots along the reef and provides recommendations in the village
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Instruction meeting point after getting off your ship: There are two ship docks in Roatan. They are Mahogany Bay cruise port where Carnival Cruises, Princess Cruises, Holland America Cruises, Costa Cruises, and other ships dock. Then there are the Town Center Port of Roatan where Royal Caribbean cruises, celebrity Cruises, Norwegian Cruises, TUI Cruises and other ship dock.
If your ship is dock on the Mahogany Bay Cruise port once, you walk off your ship walk up through the shopping area pass the water fountains up to the red top building on the right. It is the white taxis terminal it is a walking corridor at the end of the hall make a left on the pavement and walk up and over the hill through the big green gate. On the other side down the hill a representative will be there expecting you 1 to 2 hours after your ship arrival with a warm welcome and a smile on our faces ready to make your day a memorable one, look for Roatan Anderson Tours sign. If in a wheel chair or a scooter, you can get a taxi to bring you over the hill for an additional $2. NOTE: There will be local independent drivers and guide trying to sell you a tour just tell them you have book with us and they will leave you alone. After your excursion full of excitement, adrenaline and fun, we personally drive you back over the hill inside the gate.
If your ship is dock on the Town Center Port of Roatan, down in Coxen Hole once you walk off your ship it is much easier for you to find us. Just walk straight out pass all the shops then make a right. You will see lot of tour kiosk continue through the terminal making a small left straight out to the main street once exiting gate #3 look across the street for Roatan Anderson Tours sign a representative will be there waiting for you 1 to 2 hour after ships arrival. If you make friends on board or have any family member and they are not booked with us but want to tag along that is not a problem, we will accommodate them with you.
Once outside and having trouble locating us just feel free to ask any the security guard or any other local tour associate for Shervin Hamilton or Roatan Anderson Tours sign or you can contact us by emailing email@example.com or dialing (504)97-24-1613 or (504)87-63-8692. If by any reason you decide to cancel your tour with us and didn’t had any internet on board or forget to email us back before your arrival to the island we will appreciates and be more than thankful if you can call us or send someone from your party to please inform us of your cancellation.
Please print out your confirmation form and bring along with you.
“If you’ve enjoyed your excursion with Roatan Anderson Tours, please drop in your Review on our TripAdvisor page as Roatan Anderson Tours forward it to families and friends that wants to come down and visit the island.”
- Mahogany Bay
- Town Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Anderson Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Unfortunately the weather was not conducive to kayak as the water was too ruff and there was too much wind." See review