4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Roatan’s scenic east coast, from mangrove tunnels to a floating restaurant, on a small-group tour that explores the places where pirates once roamed. Traveling in a small, wooden boat, you’ll follow a narrow gap in the mangroves that used to be a pirate hiding place; there, use snorkeling equipment to check out marine life just below the surface.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel or port
- Mangrove boat trip with snorkeling included
- Option to purchase lunch at Hole in the Wall restaurant
- Group size is limited to 15 travelers for personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Points of Interest
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Roatan Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during East Sightseeing, Mangrove Tunnel Snorkel, Hole in the Wall, with Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during East Sightseeing, Mangrove Tunnel Snorkel, Hole in the Wall, with Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during East Sightseeing, Mangrove Tunnel Snorkel, Hole in the Wall, with Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during East Sightseeing, Mangrove Tunnel Snorkel, Hole in the Wall, with Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsClimbingPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaClimbing - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaSnorkeling - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsClimbing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsSnorkeling - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityClimbing - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CitySnorkeling - Belize CityCategory