6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
What’s a trip to Rome without stocking up on some Italian fashion? On this private tour, visit Castel Romano Designer Outlet, an outdoor shopping mall about 20 miles (30 km) from the city, for a relaxing day of browsing high-end labels like Armani, Cavalli, Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana. Enjoy discounts up to 70%, and receive any assistance you may need from your driver/tour host.
- Private shopping tour to Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Shop high-fashion brands such as Valentino, Hugo Boss and Armani
- Receive discounts up to 70%
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private driver/tour assistant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by exclusive minivan (maximum seven people)
6-hour private tour
English-speaking driver/assistant for the duration of the tour
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shopping Tour: A Day Tour to The Outlet Castel Romano Fashion District?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shopping Tour: A Day Tour to The Outlet Castel Romano Fashion District?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shopping Tour: A Day Tour to The Outlet Castel Romano Fashion District?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shopping Tour: A Day Tour to The Outlet Castel Romano Fashion District?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shopping Tour: A Day Tour to The Outlet Castel Romano Fashion District
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursShopping ToursHoneymoonHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoShopping Tours - Lake BraccianoHoneymoon - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaShopping Tours - Lake BolsenaHoneymoon - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiShopping Tours - AssisiHoneymoon - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Villa MediciBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoPiazza di SpagnaQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Parco del Colle OppioPiazza NavonaChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaAncient RomeBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva