4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of the capital and explore leafy, lesser-known attractions surrounding Rome on this half-day tour of the Ancient Appian Way on an electric-powered bicycle. Get a first-hand peek at the Eternal City’s ancient aqueducts, and enjoy a mix of history, nature, and art. Tours include a lunch stop at a traditional trattoria, at your own expense.
- A half-day e-bike tour of Rome’s Appia Antica
- All levels welcome: get an extra boost of power from an easy-to-ride e-bike
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure timings for extra convenience
- Children up to five years old can participate for free
Saved to wishlist!
High quality e-bike
Mobile phone holder
Child seats: until 25 kg
Trailer bike for children (up to 10 years)
Departure & Return
Roma STARBIKE - e-Bike Tours & Rental , Via Capo d'Africa, 29, D, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
0,3 mi from the "Colosseo" Metro station (Line B)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roma STARBIKE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Villa Torlonia Tours & TicketsPiazza Farnese Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme) Tours & TicketsPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia) Tours & TicketsHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere Tours & TicketsRome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle Tours & TicketsCampo de' Fiori Tours & TicketsHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto) Tours & TicketsPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi) Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane) Tours & TicketsAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) Tours & TicketsPiazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi Tours & TicketsVia Giulia Tours & TicketsRome Via del Corso Tours & Tickets