1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take a break from sightseeing and treat yourself to a gourmet Italian-style picnic in one of Rome’s most beautiful parks. Choose to dine with friends in the idyllic Borghese Gardens; relax during a family lunch at the magnificent Villa Pamphili gardens; or impress your loved one with a romantic sunset picnic. Everything is included in your specially prepared hamper, so you can lay out your picnic blanket, pour a glass of Prosecco and feast on fresh organic salads, homemade cake and traditional Italian delicacies such as frittata and prosciutto.
- Traditional Italian-style picnic at Rome’s Borghese Gardens or Villa Pamphili gardens
- Choose between two beautiful locations – the Borghese Gardens or Villa Pamphili gardens
- Sample Italian specialties like prosciutto, insalata di riso and Prosecco from a renowned Roman bistrot
- Enjoy a picnic hamper full of homemade and organic foods, with vegetarian options available
- Opt for a romantic evening picnic and watch the sunset over the Borghese Gardens
- This private experience is an ideal choice for couples, families or small groups
Saved to wishlist!
towel, glasswere, napkins
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Clients need to provide us an available cellular phone number (with international dial code) active in Rome at the time of departure
- In case you'd not see the delivery guy within 12.20 am we'll call clients number when provided. In case clients did not provided us with an active and complete telephone number, in case of missed meeting with delivery guy, they need to call emergency number within 12.30 am otherwise we'll consider delivery missed and no show.
- Children must be accompanied by an adultMinimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GOURMETALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barefoot in the Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic in Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barefoot in the Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic in Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Barefoot in the Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic in Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barefoot in the Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic in Rome?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5614P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeDining Experiences - Lake BraccianoDining Experiences - Lake BolsenaDining Experiences - OrvietoCategory
Piazza della RotondaLargo di Torre ArgentinaPiazza di SpagnaAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Via Cola di RienzoRome Via NazionaleKeats-Shelley HouseCastel Romano Designer OutletChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Via SacraSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaBasilica di Sant'AgostinoPalazzo AltempsEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Basilica di Santa PrassedeNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme