2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the best of Rome without the hurried pace of a group tour on a private 2-day sightseeing adventure. Spread out across two days, you’re able to enjoy both the ancient attractions and Vatican Museums at a leisurely pace. Your guide is with you every step of the way, as you explore the Colosseum, Piazza Navona, and much more. On the second day, visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private sightseeing tour
- Get a comprehensive overview of Rome
- Take your time with a two day tour
- Listen to in-depth commentary at each location
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
2: Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: you'll be advised about the tour start time only after booking, you can leave a preference about morning or afternoon and we will try ( according to availability) to set the preferred time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Rome in 2 days w Trevi Fountain, Colosseum & Sistine Chapel Fast Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Rome in 2 days w Trevi Fountain, Colosseum & Sistine Chapel Fast Access?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Rome in 2 days w Trevi Fountain, Colosseum & Sistine Chapel Fast Access?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71452P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - OrvietoMulti-day Tours - OrvietoArchitecture Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoCategory
Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Castel Romano Designer OutletTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Piazza della RotondaHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Via Cola di RienzoPiazza della Bocca della VeritàChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Villa FarnesinaChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Foro ItalicoDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)