3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See the best of ancient Rome with this skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Avoid waiting in long lines and enjoy the informative commentary of a professional guide. Marvel at the size and history of the Colosseum, admire the Arch of Constantine and the former palaces on Palatine Hill.
- 3-hourskip-the-line tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- VisitRome's most popular attractions, the Colosseum, without waiting inthe long entry line
- Followin the footsteps of ancient Romans in the Forum
- Climbthe Palatine Hill, one of ancient Rome's seven hills
- Listento informative commentary from your guide on a headset
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Hotel pickup is a bonus on this tour of Rome’s three main ancient sites.
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Please call 24 hours before your tour to receive your pickup time; Hotel pickup may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time
• Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time only from centrally located hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- Due to shorter daylight, from October 27 the visit to the Palatine Hill will be replaced with an external explanation from the Capitoline Hill
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour with Pick-up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour with Pick-up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Too much walking and some of what you see is not worth the time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour with Pick-up
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaCampo de' FioriCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPiazza del CampidoglioAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Villa TorloniaTiber River (Fiume Tevere)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Caelian Hill (Celio)Trajan's ColumnAntico Caffè GrecoVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Palazzo AltempsChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Trinità dei MontiAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Piazza del Popolo