1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make fresh pasta like a Roman. This is a cooking class that explores traditional recipes with a local chef. Working alongside the chef, prepare pasta dough from scratch, learn classic cuts from tagliolini to tagliatelle, then sit down to a hearty meal of Italian specialties. This private experience includes, along with the cooking class, lunch or dinner, a welcome glass of wine, and it’s the perfect introduction to Italy’s remarkable food traditions.
- Take a Italian cooking class in the heart of Rome
- Learn to make fresh pasta from start to finish
- Choose from lunch or dinner times to suit your schedule
- Tuck into a meal with a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome drink Prosecco
Sparkling Italian wine for aperitif
Toasted bread with tomatoes, basil and oregano
Fresh Fettuccine Pasta
We'll make and eat the best homemade Fettuccine pasta. Choose your favorite sauce (Carbonara, Tomato and Basil, Alfredo, Cacio e pepe, ecc...)
Glass of wine
You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your homemade pasta
Limoncello or Coffee
Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee
Pasta making with chef in English language
Bottle of water
1 glass of wine
1 glass of limoncello or coffee
Bruschetta with tomatoes
Pasta with chosen sauce
Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
Orders a la carte
Departure & Return
Piazza di Pasquino, 1, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - AssisiCooking Classes - AssisiCategory
Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Rome Via NazionaleVilla FarnesinaRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Antico Caffè GrecoPonte SistoStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Welcome to Rome