3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Learn about the history of traditional Italian pastry-making on this food-focused tour in Rome. Follow your guide to some famous pastry-making shops as well as some hidden gems you might not otherwise find on your own to sample an array of Italian sweets. Stroll through the historic streets of Rome to work off some of those calories.
- Tastes of typical Italian pastries included
- Coffee, tea, and bottled water
- Learn about the history of typical Italian pastry-making
- Small group means an intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
All pastries and drinks included
Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Ignazio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dessert, Cakes & Typical Pastries Food Tour in Rome with Guided Sightseeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Dessert, Cakes & Typical Pastries Food Tour in Rome with Guided Sightseeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71453P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoChocolate Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaChocolate Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiChocolate Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Porta MaggioreSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Via MarguttaEuroma2Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Domus AugustanaRainbow Magic LandBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleBasilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Castel Romano Designer OutletCastel GandolfoFontana dell'Acqua Paola