- Early morning tour of the Vatican Museums before opening hours
- See an overwhelming number of mind-blowing works of art
- Listen to a professional guide describe Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Gain skip-the-line entry to St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in our office in Via Vespasiano, 26.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St Peter's Basilica is a church and as such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica. When the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide.
- For booking with kids, kindly bring with you a copy of the ID or passport otherwise the kid tickets cannot be provided and the new ticket should be paid directly on site.
- This group is up to 22 travelers or less.
- Please note: if you arrive late you mights loose the entrance
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 years old as a proof of their age.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Early Access Vatican Tour.