Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour private Rome evening Segway tour
- Admire the Eternal City light up as the sun goes down
- See attractions like St Peter's Basilica, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Rome's historical center and squares like Campo de' Fiori
- Learn about the city from a knowledgeable guide
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
Departure & Return
Meeting in the office on Piazza Mattei 11, in the Jewish Quarter of Rome Directions from Piazza Venezia: Head towards the Marcellus Theater (the building that looks like the Colosseum), departing the Vittoriano (the huge white building) on your left. When you reach the Marcellus Theater, turn right. Go straight ahead, following the street to Piazza Mattei, where you will find the Turtles Fountain in the center of the square. Our office is on the corner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years. Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Segways and Airwheels are not suitable for guests who weigh under 90 pounds (40 kilos) or over 250 pounds (115 kilos)
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Whoever does not meet these requirements shall not take the tour and will not be refunded
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Wearing masks is not mandatory as it is an outdoor activity and social distancing is maintained all the time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If you book audioguides, you may want to bring your personal headphones
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turtle Tour Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms