Are you interested in?
- Tour the ruins of Herculaneum, a wealthier version of Pompeii
- Private tour guide narrates the sights
- Private vehicle transfer from and back to Rome
- Pizza lunch on the Naples boardwalk
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All other places indicated at the time of the reservation within the area of Rome
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Touring Italy - Roberto D'Alessandro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Vip Tour of Pompeii Day Trip From Rome.