3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go beyond the restaurant with this in-home dining experience in Rome. Meet your hosts and group for a traditional Italian dinner with a view from Gianicolo Hill. Learn about traditional Roman culinary culture through guided commentary and ask questions as you dine on a multicourse meal with wine.
- Meet local hosts for a beyond-the-restaurant experience
- Taste Roman cuisine and local wines
- Chat with your fellow guests and your hosts
- Learn about the Italian culinary tradition
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Spirits, Aperitif)
Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazzale Aurelio, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Italian Dinner with a Panoramic View over Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Italian Dinner with a Panoramic View over Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 75909P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeDining Experiences - Lake BraccianoDining Experiences - Lake BolsenaDining Experiences - OrvietoCategory
La PietàRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Piazza del CampidoglioGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Keats-Shelley HouseEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleParco del Colle OppioBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)