- 2.5-hour family friendly tour of Rome after dark
- Quizzes, games, treasure hunts, photo contests to keep kids engaged
- Tour Rome in the cooler, less-crowded evening time
- See landmarks lit up at night
- Pizza, beverages, gelato at some of Rome's best eateries
- Free for kids 4 and under
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the highlights of the city center, including Piazza Venezia, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and others. As you walk, your kids will stay engaged with photo contests, quizzes, and treasure hunts that help them learn about Roman history. All of these landmarks look very different lit up at night than they do in the noonday sun, so you'll enjoy an alternative view of the city.
Finish up with drinks, pizza, and gelato from some of Rome's best eateries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, with at least 1 adult and 1 child
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, with at least 1 adult visitor for every 3 children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free for children aged 0 thru 4
- Tour is suitable for children above 5 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Illuminated Rome Tour for Kids and Families with Gelato and Pizza.
- "I would recommend this to anyone traveling with small small children!" See review