1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience Italy’s fashion and design capital without booking a hotel on a day trip from Rome to Milan. Catch the high-speed train to arrive in the glamorous northern city in 3 hours, and make the most of your time on a guided tour of highlights like the Milan Cathedral, La Scala Opera House, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele shopping center. A small group size allows for personalized attention from the guide, who arranges all logistics.
- Fast train service makes it possible to visit Milan in just one day
- See historic and cultural highlights of the global fashion hub on a guided tour
- Enjoy passing views of several Italian provinces on the ride to Lombardy
- Includes round-trip train fare and help navigating Italy's rail system
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by train
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Day Trip by train from Rome - Tour semi-private?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan Day Trip by train from Rome - Tour semi-private?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Day Trip by train from Rome - Tour semi-private?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milan Day Trip by train from Rome - Tour semi-private?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - OrvietoOvernight Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Villa FarnesinaPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Via Cola di RienzoRome Via NazionaleChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Domus AugustanaVilla CelimontanaRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Campo de' FioriPalatine Hill (Palatino)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Piazza della RotondaNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)La Pietà