- Relax in the knowledge that your travel logistics are prearranged
- Enjoy a meet-and-greet with a local host at both Rome and Naples train stations
- Tour the archaeological ruins of Pompeii, a UNESCO-listed site
- Learn about the Mt Vesuvius eruption, which buried Pompeii for centuries
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At Piazza dei Cinquecento, facing the main entrance of Termini train station, the meeting point is located on the far left just outside the entrance. Your City Wonders coordinator will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Pompeii Express Tour from Rome by High-Speed Train.
- "We very much enjoyed this tour of Pompeii and it's perfect for those who have a limited amount of time." See review
- "tour was very well organised,guides excellent.would recommend this tour for anybody with a limited time as we left Rome 7.30 and returned by 2.30 in complete comfort .great day!!" See review