10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a full day immersed in spectacular coastal scenery, archaeological ruins and medieval castles on a private tour from Rome. Visit the remains of an ancient city preserved by volcanic ash on a guided tour of Pompeii, where you can get a sense of daily life in the Roman Empire 2,000 years ago. Drive around the scenic Bay of Naples to embark on a guided walking tour of Naples’ city center, home a powerful historic legacy, imposing castles and a rich urban culture. The tour includes hotel pickup, drop-off and lunch with wine tasting in a biologic farm.
- Enjoy lunch and wine tasting in a beautiful biologic farm
- Explore Naples' historic city center on a guided walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private, full-day trip to Pompeii and Naples from Rome
- See the ruins of homes, marketplaces and bathhouses in the legendary city of Pompeii
- Soak up beautiful coastal scenery around the Bay of Naples
Saved to wishlist!
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Rome (hotels inside Aurelian Walls)
English-speaking tour escort
Lunch and wine tasting in a Biologic Farm
Official guide in Pompeii
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Pompeii and Naples from Rome with Lunch and Wine Tasting in a Biologic Farm?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Pompeii and Naples from Rome with Lunch and Wine Tasting in a Biologic Farm?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Pompeii and Naples from Rome with Lunch and Wine Tasting in a Biologic Farm?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Pompeii and Naples from Rome with Lunch and Wine Tasting in a Biologic Farm?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Pompeii and Naples from Rome with Lunch and Wine Tasting in a Biologic Farm
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Case Romane del CelioChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Villa MediciSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaPiazza della RepubblicaSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Piazza BarberiniPiazza del PopoloQuartiere CoppedèBasilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Rome Via Nazionale