3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Caravaggio was one of Italy’s most important painters, known for his revolutionary Baroque art. On this tour, discover Rome through the eyes of Caravaggio and see the sites that inspired his most memorable masterpieces. Visit lesser-known sites such as the Church of St. Louis of the French, the Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo, and Palazzo Doria Pamphilj; learn what life was like in the Baroque era; and admire 16th-century artworks by Caravaggio.
- See the real-life sites that inspired Caravaggio’s famous artworks
- Visit little-known churches and palazzos that most travelers miss
- Gain insight into Italy’s art history and Baroque era
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Headsets to always hear your guide (when more then 6 people in the group)
Transportation to/from the meeting/end point
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia del Corso, 305, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza del Popolo, Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Caravaggio in Rome Tour: Gorgeous Experience of Art?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Caravaggio in Rome Tour: Gorgeous Experience of Art?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Caravaggio in Rome Tour: Gorgeous Experience of Art?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Caravaggio in Rome Tour: Gorgeous Experience of Art?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31810P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Via MarguttaBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataCase Romane del CelioBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Hydromania Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Villa FarnesinaSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Piazza di San CosimatoMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Villa MediciZoomarineVia GiuliaSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Antico Caffè GrecoBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)