To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Air-conditioned private transportation in luxury vehicle
Mercedes-Benz E Clase for 2 pax
Mercedes-Benz Viano for 3-6 pax
Luxury bus for 7 - 15 pax
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointProvince of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
7/7/2020 - 11/29/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your exact flight information or cruise information is needed for your chofer to wait for you accordingly.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions.
- Transfers from hotels located outside Rome metropolitan area are subject to an additional cost (fee depends on the location) to be paid before the transfer, even when the booking has been confirmed. The transfer will be cancelled should this additional fee not be paid.
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Luxury Transfer from Fiumicino to Rome City Center?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Luxury Transfer from Fiumicino to Rome City Center?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Luxury Transfer from Fiumicino to Rome City Center?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Luxury Transfer from Fiumicino to Rome City Center?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P170
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportRomeBus Services - Lake BraccianoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Lake BraccianoTransportation Services - Lake BraccianoPrivate Drivers - Lake BraccianoBus Services - Lake BolsenaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Lake BolsenaTransportation Services - Lake BolsenaPrivate Drivers - Lake BolsenaBus Services - OrvietoAirport & Hotel Transfers - OrvietoTransportation Services - OrvietoPrivate Drivers - OrvietoCategory
Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Caelian Hill (Celio)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Keats-Shelley HouseSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Welcome to RomeArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Piazza della RepubblicaOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Piazza della Bocca della Verità