3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the warmth of a night in Rome during a 3-hour electric bike tour that departs in the evening. Watch the sunset and take in monuments such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Pantheon; famous plazas such as Piazza Venezia; and soak in the views from Capitoline Hill. Riding an electric bike makes it easy to cover more ground without getting tired, making this tour suitable for most people.
- Includes guide, and use of e-bike and helmet
- Experience Rome on an eco-friendly tour
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Family-friendly tour
Saved to wishlist!
High quality e-bike
Guide: Italian, English (Spanish on reques
Mobile phone holder
Child seats: until 25 kg
Trailer bicycle for children (up to 10 years)
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoma STARBIKE - e-Bike Tours & Rental, Via Capo d'Africa, 29, D, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma STARBIKE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome by Night E-Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Rome by Night E-Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome by Night E-Bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I was a bit concerned about cycling on the roads but mostly is pedestrianized and the eBike is great to get up with no effort for some great views over the city." See review
Product code: 85309P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoMountain Bike Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Piazza TrilussaBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteZoomarineTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Piazza di San CosimatoRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Palazzo AltempsPiazza NavonaPaciotti SalumeriaChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)