2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Museo Palatino, Via San Gregorio, 30 Palatine Hill, 00100 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before registration due to access protocols.
- Scan access from your mobile device
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Uffizi Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Regular Entry?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Regular Entry?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Regular Entry?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Regular Entry?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Largo di Torre ArgentinaQuartiere CoppedèRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Villa MediciCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Rome Via NazionaleForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaBasilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Rome Via del CorsoChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Trinità dei MontiJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Ancient Rome