3 hours to 3 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover parts of Rome where tour buses can’t take you by hopping on a small-group bicycle tour of the city. Traveling by bike is perfect for active travelers who want to get some exercise while exploring the city. Plus, with a local guide to lead the way, you don’t have to worry about navigation or where to go next as you visit city highlights and hidden gems overlooked by most tourists.
- Explore Rome on a small-group bike tour and stop to sample local food
- A headset lets you hear the guide as you ride
- A maximum of seven participants makes it easy for the group to navigate the busy streets
- Traveling by bike lets you see more than you can on a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Insurance medical cost refund in case of personal injuries
Departure & Return
Piazza dei Calcarari, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Tramway line 8
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vehicles have daily maintainance and checks
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landimension Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Highlights by E-Bicycle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Highlights by E-Bicycle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Highlights by E-Bicycle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Highlights by E-Bicycle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome Highlights by E-Bicycle
180 to 198 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Palatine Hill (Palatino)Rainbow Magic LandBasilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Castel Romano Designer OutletChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FrattePiazza di San CosimatoTrastevereNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Gladiator MuseumZoomarine