3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Uncover the secret side of Rome as you venture off the tourist trail on this 3.5-hour tour. Stroll the streets of the historic Jewish Ghetto, peek inside the gigantic Circus Maximus and follow part of the Ancient Roman Appian Way. Then, explore little-known historic sites like the Park of the Aqueducts and the Baths of Caracalla; look out over the city from Janiculum Hill and enjoy a unique view of St. Peter’s dome. This small-group tour is limited to 15, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating Jewish heritage as you stroll through the Jewish Ghetto
- Explore little-visited ancient sites like the Appian Way, the Park of the Aqueducts and the Baths of Caracalla
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Jewish Ghetto walking tour
Appia Way and Park of Aquedutcs walking tour
Private transport between sites
Expert English speaking guide
Small groups of max 15 people
Tiber Island Tour
Trastevere walking tour
Authentic Pasta Tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsMonte Testaccio, 00153 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15693P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Piazza TrilussaMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Case Romane del CelioLargo di Torre ArgentinaBasilica di Sant'AgostinoSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Foro ItalicoBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)