- Make the most of your limited time with a guided tour of the Pantheon
- Get insight into the history of the monument from your guide
- Express tour leaves plenty of time for exploring other sites
- Option to add on a tour of the surrounding squares and churches
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the Fountain in front of the Pantheon entrance, at the center of the square. Look for a yellow label with TOURIKS written on it. Please arrive 5 minutes before the starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Pantheon is a Church nowadays: appropriate attire is required to enter (knees and shoulders should be covered)
- This tour is subject to weather conditions and/or liturgic-calendar events. If canceled you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the starting time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURIKS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms