Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Segway tour of Rome’s Trastevere neighborhood
- Explore one of the most unique and charming districts in the city
- Learn about the history of Rome’s Jewish ghetto
- Take in sweeping views of the Eternal City from a lookout point
- Step inside the Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Easily cover a lot of ground while saving your feet from fatigue
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight: minimum 88 pounds (40 kilos), maximum 264 pounds (120 kilos).
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome (ex segiteasy)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway.