Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
131 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5827 Tours & Activities
Piazza Navona Tours
1013 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Cycle around the city on this 3-hour tour of classic Rome – an ideal choice for first-time visitors. Pedal past the shops of Via del Corso, soak up the atmosphere in buzzing Piazza Navona and see the famous Campo de’ Fiori market. Hop off along the way to snap photos of the Spanish Steps, the Colosseum and the Pantheon; toss a coin into the legendary Trevi Fountain and admire the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum. Best of all: the easy, 10km route is suitable for all ages and abilities.
- 3-hour bike tour of Rome
- Pedal past Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon
- See iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- Easy 10km route: suitable for all ages and abilities
- Great introduction to Rome for first-time visitors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
On a bike tour, you can see more of Rome’s top sights in less time, learning about them from a guide.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Cavour, 302, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bici&Baci srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome by bike - Classic Rome Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 21149P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRome4WD Tours - Lake BraccianoSporting Events - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoExtreme - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake Bracciano4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake Bolsena4WD Tours - AssisiSporting Events - AssisiMountain Bike Tours - AssisiExtreme - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Caelian Hill (Celio)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleTrajan's ColumnAntico Caffè GrecoCiampino International Airport (CIA)Trinità dei MontiRome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Villa MediciVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)