2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome in 2 Days Tour with Forum Colosseum Trevi Fountain Vatican & Sistine Chapel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome in 2 Days Tour with Forum Colosseum Trevi Fountain Vatican & Sistine Chapel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Rome in 2 Days Tour with Forum Colosseum Trevi Fountain Vatican & Sistine Chapel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 104544P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - OrvietoMulti-day Tours - OrvietoArchitecture Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoCategory
Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)ZoomarineBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Foro ItalicoBasilica di Santa Francesca RomanaTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Piazza di SpagnaBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Piazza TrilussaQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Case Romane del CelioBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)