9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in Rome with a full-day Segway tour that allows you to experience more of the Eternal City. After a lesson on riding the Segway, set out to see monuments of ancient Rome including the Pantheon, the Colosseum, Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio) and Circus Maximus. Admire the Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain and much more, traveling in a small group with a maximum of six participants for a more personalized tour. Your guide shares the history and culture of Rome, providing a comprehensive overview of the city.
- Small-group full-day Segway tour of Rome
- See more on a Segway tour with easy-to-learn handling instructions
- Ride past iconic ancient Roman sites such as the Pantheon, Colosseum and Circus Maximus
- Get photo ops of the Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and more
- Enjoy the included lunch at an authentic Roman restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy double the sightseeing—plus lunch—on this Segway tour that’s more than twice as long as others.
Saved to wishlist!
Delicious Lunch in an authentic Roman Restaurant
Use of helmet
Bottle of Water
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome in a Day Segway Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Trinità dei MontiHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiVilla MediciAncient RomePiazza Farnese Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Via SacraVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Case Romane del CelioBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Largo di Torre ArgentinaStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Quartiere Coppedè