- Save hours of waiting with a skip-the-line admission ticket to the Vatican in Rome
- A great choice for first-time visitors and travelers that prefer to explore independently
- Explore one of Europe's top attractions at your own pace
- Choose from several departure times and upgrade to include a guided tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and under are entitled to free access to the Vatican Museums (with proof of age)
- Children aged 6-18 are entitled to a reduced entry fee (see tour and ticket pricing) and must provide proof of age.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Maximum group size is 20 people. (Guided tour option only)
- At least 4 people are required for the guided tour option to take place.
- On Wednesday, access to St. Peter's Basilica may be restricted due to the weekly Papal Audience.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the basilica's schedule, closures can happen, often with little notice. You will be alerted as soon as possible in these instances. If closures happen and you are unable to access or visit the basilica, you will have more time to explore the Vatican Museums. No refunds are provided in this case.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked start time. Tickets are time sensitive and we cannot accomodate late arrivals.
- Our tickets only service does not include direct access to St. Peter's Basilica.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Note: While COVID-related restrictions are still in place, protocols for entrance to the Vatican Museums may vary from the service description and are subject to change without notice. To best adhere to local regulations, during this period we are offering the option to receive tickets via e-mail 72 hours before travel, or upon receipt of booking for last-minute requests. Tickets may not be refunded or changed once they are delivered via e-mail. Rules do not apply to guided tours or hosted ticket service.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets.