3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The long lines that the Vatican attracts are a testament to its status as one of Europe’s most famous attractions. If you’ve got limited time in Rome, don’t waste a moment waiting with a skip-the-line admission ticket to the Vatican. You are able to explore the Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms independently while still benefiting from priority entry, usually only reserved for visitors taking a guided tour.
- Save hours of waiting with a skip-the-line admission ticket to the Vatican in Rome
- A great choice for first-time visitors and travelers that prefer to explore independently
- Explore one of Europe's top attractions at your own pace
- Choose from several departure times and upgrade to include a guided tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional guide (Unless Guided Tour Option Selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and under are entitled to free access to the Vatican Museums (with proof of age)
- Children aged 6-18 are entitled to a reduced entry fee (see tour and ticket pricing) and must provide proof of age.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Maximum group size is 20 people. (Guided tour option only)
- At least 4 people are required for the guided tour option to take place.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked start time. Tickets are time sensitive and we cannot accomodate late arrivals.
- Entrance into St. Peter's Basilica is separate from the Vatican Museums and is not included in your ticket. Entrance to the Basilica is free and does not require a ticket.
- You must show a "Reinforced Green Pass" or equivalent to enter the Vatican Museums, attesting a completed vaccination cycle or recovery from COVID.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The use of a FFP2 mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums.
- You must bring your own FFP2 mask. No other kinds of masks will be accepted.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Don't hesitate to use this service for skip the line at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel 🙏" See review
- "This gets you in very quick as the queues are massive first thing on a morning so you skip all that." See review
- "The line for those who didn't make reservations was over 3 hours long; highly recommend a skip the line reservation!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets
3 to 8 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSightseeing Passes - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSightseeing Passes - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiSightseeing Passes - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Keats-Shelley House Tours & TicketsPalatine Hill (Palatino) Tours & TicketsCase Romane del Celio Tours & TicketsSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo) Tours & TicketsParco del Colle Oppio Tours & TicketsDomus Augustana Tours & TicketsPalazzo Altemps Tours & TicketsOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi) Tours & TicketsMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama) Tours & TicketsRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma) Tours & TicketsSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin) Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience) Tours & TicketsForum Boarium (Foro Boario) Tours & TicketsPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj) Tours & TicketsJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo) Tours & TicketsFarnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese) Tours & TicketsChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati) Tours & Tickets